Inspecting Residential Properties – Pre- Inspection
To understand and use appropriately the information available for the residential professional. It is important to work efficiently but also to collect all the relevant data when on site. The desktop research carried out prior to a site visit or property inspection can be essential to understand what may have gone before and thereby identify potential property risks when on site.
- What is desktop research?
- Introduction to Planning
CPD Subject Category:
Housing - Inspecting Houses
Sava Online CPD Certificate
£90.00 + VAT
Why you need this
Knowing as much as possible about a property before you visit is essential so that you can work efficiently and collect the correct data on-site. This training course explains the concept of desktop research and the sources of information surveyors and other residential professionals use.
At the end of this course you will have an understanding of:
- The research needed to do a comprehensive property inspection
- Environmental issues and how these can impact a property
- Sources of information commonly used by surveyors
- Planning as it relates to residential property
- How the internet is a source of desktop research
Who is it designed for?
- People who regularly inspect residential property
- Those who assist surveyors or other professionals with background research
- People who provide administration support
- People who provide desktop analysis
- The training programme is delivered through Sava Learn, our online learning platform. You will be asked to read, research, watch and listen, and invited to check your knowledge through quizzes.
- You have complete flexibility as to where and when you undertake your learning.
- You can enrol on this course at any time and work through the content at your own pace.
- You will have access to the material for a year from purchase.
- Content created by leading industry trainers
- Content includes a suite of additional & recommended learning resources (RICS iSurv)
There is an online test after completion of the course to demonstrate the knowledge attained.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements.
The cost of the module is £90 + VAT. This includes all online training material, the test and the award of the Sava CPD Certificate.
How to purchase
Our e-commerce site is coming soon. In the meantime please complete the form below and one of our course advisors will be in touch.